Places to Stay
Things to Do
Calendar of Events
About the Pocono Mountains
Interested in taking a day trip to the Pocono Mountains? Here are some great day trip ideas!
- Attend a Festival! The Pocono Mountains is home to some of the best festivals. From Blue Mountain's harvest festival to Shawnee Mountain's outdoor festivals, there's something for every age.
- Take a Tour! The Pocono Mountains is home to an appealing variety of historic buildings, museums and interesting sightseeing opportunities.
- Experience Agritourism! Pick, sip, taste, relax and explore; we have plenty to fill a Pocono Mountains adventure.
- Ride Horseback! Horseback riding is another great way to see the natural wonders of the Pocono Mountains.
- Try your Hand! Let the games begin and test your luck at the tables, slots or roll the die at Mount Airy Casino Resort in the Pocono Mountains.
- Take a Cooking Class! The Pocono Mountains offer amazing cooking classes for those looking to improve their kitchen quotient or for people looking for a taste of something fun.
- Go Shopping! The Pocono Mountains has some of the best shopping around. From outlet stores to unique antique shops, you are guaranteed to find something in your price range.
- See a Concert or Play! The Pocono Mountains offer concerts and plays all-year round. Check out the theaters and playhouses in our region.
- Play a Round of Golf! The Pocono Mountains has something that will satisfy every golfers' wants and needs.
- Visit a Day Spa! The Pocono Mountains will take you away from the every day stresses of life at one of our luxurious spas.
- Day Deals! The Pocono Mountains offers deals for those looking to spend the day.
- Stay Overnight! Now that you see how much there is to do here, one day may not be enough. Experience even more by staying overnight on one of these special offers.